Sunday, February 1, 2009
Linda's Health
Linda went to the emergency room yesterday and is now in intensive care. She has been put under and has a breathing tube down her throat. She is getting multiple antibiotics and fluids intravenously. She has pneumonia which has worsened to the point of one lung is being drained of infection and her kidneys are failing. The doctors have called it Sepsis. Many forms of testing have begun and test results will not come for at least 48 hrs. The nurse informed us that she will be under for at least another two days and perhaps longer depending on how her body reacts to the medication and how the test results come back. I am sure your hearts and prayers are with us on her recovery. We will keep you posted on more news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shane, thank you for letting us know about your Mom. Ron called me last night and I can hardly sleep. Diane and I may be flying out there this week if we can arrange it with Spencer. We love you guys and are praying for my sweet sister. Jeri
Post a Comment