Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happier Days

I agree with Kelly that Linda always tries to make sure everyone else is taken care of and having a good time. Now it is our turn to take care or our Linda. Rashadd, we love you and pray that God will strengthen you and your sweet wife. Love to all the cute Conway kids! Thanks for keeping us informed.
Diane and I will be there in Tacoma area with you Wednesday afternoon. We really feel we need to come even if it is for a short 2 days. It has been encouraging to hear about even the little progress she makes. Thanks to Shane for letting us stay at his house. See you soon. Jeri

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a cute picture. I have loved hearing your voices - those who I've talked to this week, even though the situation is very stressful. I don't really have much more to say other than we are still praying for our Linda and the family. Please keep us informed. We love you all.
Kathy and Keith