Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Would love an update
Linda has been home 3 days now. How is she progressing? Is her strength getting back? Does she need anything? We would love to hear an update.
Happy Birthday to Kristina, Courtney, and Ben this month. Jeanette, I hope you read the blog. How are the two expecting mothers, Kristina and Angela? When are they due? How is expecting mother, Lora? Are there any others I forgot about? I find it hard to keep up with our family sometimes. I love the blogs and am finally getting back to them more often.
Happy Birthday to Kristina, Courtney, and Ben this month. Jeanette, I hope you read the blog. How are the two expecting mothers, Kristina and Angela? When are they due? How is expecting mother, Lora? Are there any others I forgot about? I find it hard to keep up with our family sometimes. I love the blogs and am finally getting back to them more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, Kathy, you forgot yourself. How old will you be next month? I don't know anymore about Linda than what is on the blogs because she has her phone turned off. Hopefully she's getting back to herself. Love you, Jeri
If you have to know, I will be 48 on March 26th. But I can say one thing, I am YOUNGER than all my sisters and brother! I love you too.
Post a Comment