Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a Miracle!

Having Linda home now is a testimony to the power of prayer! Her recovery is such a miracle in every way! I would call Linda but I don't think she could speak too well yet. I'll give her some time to get her voice back before I call. I hope the hospital sends you my card and Kathy's flowers, and whatever else was sent to her. I can hardly wait to see Linda again and give her such a big hug and kiss!

I remember when that picture "Younger Days" was taken near the boats. We decided to go for a ride and see a new resort/restaurant in Alabama. I can't remember if we took a picnic or not, but we had fun looking around at the boats and touring inside the restaurant. Shane and Kelly are wearing their soccer team outfits. Deana is holding Stacey and that's Beth who's wearing boy clothes (hand me downs from her brothers). Cute.

I hope you all had a nice Valentines Day with your sweetie. I know Linda and Rashadd are so relieved to happier days ahead. We love you so much. Susan

No comments: