Monday, February 9, 2009

The Fasting and Prayer

I was thankful to have the family fasting and praying together yesterday. I felt the love of the family and the spirit all day. I know Heavenly Father heard our pleas on behalf of Linda, and He knows what is in our hearts.
Over the weekend Stacey and Kimberly came over and wanted to write in the family blog. I'm so grateful for my sweet loving daughters. They both know what it's like to have trials in their lives and praying to over come them. I enjoy seeing all our children in the family now becoming adults and having sweet families of their own. Our children/Mom & Dad's grandchildren, are the adults now that we rely on and look up to with admiration and respect. Thank you for all your efforts on behalf of Linda and our big beautiful family. I love you all very much, Aunt Susan

1 comment:

Bruce and Jeri said...

I felt a good spirit yesterday also, Susan, and I have a calm feeling that Linda will overcome this trial, as she has others. You have sweet daughters. Love, Jeri