Friday, February 13, 2009
Mom is now Home!!
Can you believe it...mom went home today about 6 :30 pm. Chris and I took the girls to see her at the hospital. She was back to her self again, besides being weak and her voice not really being there. It was so nice to have some good laughs and actually talk to her. They brought her lunch and she ate it with no problems, although she ate some fruit and salad and was stuffed. Makayla and Karissa cut out paper hearts and decorated her room for Valentine's Day and she is not even going to be there. I am so happy that she is feeling well and is at home to get some good sleep and be with her husband. She will need help getting around her house and she is not strong enough to drive or eat. Deana and I fed her her lunch today. Our prayers have been answered.
Jeri, I love the picture you posted...Kelly and Shane you have some killer shorts and socks on.
Ron, I love Nuar the Wacky Alien...everytime I watch it I laugh. Hopefully Nuar will be coming back again soon.
Jeri, I love the picture you posted...Kelly and Shane you have some killer shorts and socks on.
Ron, I love Nuar the Wacky Alien...everytime I watch it I laugh. Hopefully Nuar will be coming back again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beth! I'm so surprised that your mom is home already! Wow, that is good news but I hope she is ready to be home and will have the help she needs. I know you kids will be there for her. Tell her we are so happy she is getting better. Thanks for letting us know. Love, Aunt Jeri
Wow, I didn't expect her to be going home so soon. How wonderful. I hope she can read the blog and all the messages we have been putting here. I hope someday you can all tell us all the details that we missed out on. I hope Linda got the flowers I sent before she left the hospital. I bet she can put all those Valentines hearts in her house now - that was sweet of the girls.
I think being home, she can be more comfortable. Is there enough help there? I know Rashadd must be happy to have her home.
Great news! Love you, Kathy
Post a Comment