Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Praying For Linda
We are still hoping and praying for Linda's recovery. Thank you for calling us Shane. I did call Jeanette and she already knew because Kathy had called her before. It has helped to talk with several family members, I know we can't all be together. Just know that our hearts are with you. Could someone write what the address and room number at the hospital is? Thank you for keeping us updated on Linda's condition. She would be so proud of her children and how you are helping comfort the whole family. I'm so happy that there are signs of improvement and that Linda is responding to her children being in the room. If you haven't already done this, could we all have a family fast and pray for her together? We could set aside a day you choose. I love you all so much. Aunt Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Susan,
The family fasting and prayer is a very good idea. I hope she can feel our love and strength in numbers; if not now, then she will later.
Linda is in room 473 at the Tacoma General Hospital. The phone number of her nurse's station is 253-403-1710
Post a Comment