This is an old picture I found. I was behind the camera. It looks like we're in Alabama at a boat dock. Does anyone remember anything about it? Look how young everyone is. I think Linda is pregnant with Beth. We're all happy to hear of Linda's progress. I know our prayers have been answered and that she has more on this earth to do. I put her name upon the Choir's prayer list. I wish that Rashadd had internet and that he could tell us how he is feeling on this blog and see how we all have been concerned and love our Linda. I saw what a heavy load he bore when I visited the hospital last week. I also witnessed what love Linda's children have for their mother and how they'll/you'll continue to look after her.One more thing. Did you all look at Ron's funny Nuar, the Whacky Alien? I think we're all due for a smile. Click on this, and thank you, Ron. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSHGqUucP-0 It makes me laugh every time I see it!
Love to you all! Jeri
4 comments:
What a cute picture. Actually I think that is Bethy with her curly red hair in the front. I guess Linda's pregnant with Jesse Tyler. That looks like Stacey in Deana's arms too.
I also hope/wish Rashad could read all this.
Kathy, that curly-red head is my Lee Lee. Ha, ha. Jeri
Oh!!! It is Bethy! Sorry. It looked like Lee. Whoops. Jeri
How funny!! I laughed at both of your comments!! I could have been Lee Lee, but I guess he would have been a little older. At least we got a good laugh at it. Both our Bethy and Lee Lee were/are cuties.
Post a Comment