Saturday, February 7, 2009
Back in Utah
Diane and I got back home yesterday evening. We're so happy we could be with Linda, Rashadd, and the Conway, Wright, and Dolan families for a couple of days. It was important to us to see first hand how Linda was doing and just thankful we could because of Spencer's airline passes. Spencer says there is just one buddy pass left for the year until Jane goes back to work in April or May, so whoever calls him first can have it. I am having a hard time sleeping all night as probably you all are, so I'm up early and decided to catch up on the blog updates. Thank you to all who are adding comments to keep us informed. I guess Shane wasn't at the hospital when Lee and Emily came for a visit also. But thanks to them for coming as well as Spencer and Jane. Wyatt is growing bigger and cuter every time I see him.
Anyway, about Linda...I don't think the acute tubular injury was bronchial, Dad. I think it was the tubes by the kidneys, wasn't it Shane? I think a fast on Sunday (tomorrow) would be perfect and I will be joining in. I am thankful that Linda is responsive and she would be more so if she could get off so much sedation. Thank you to Shane and Shila for taking care of us at your home, and thank you to Deana for driving us around. I loved being with all of you and will have all of you in my prayers as well as your mother. Rashadd, I can tell that you are a big comfort to Linda when you are there. She really needs you by her. Hang in there. We love you. I'm confident that each day she will get a little stronger. Love to you all, Jeri.
Anyway, about Linda...I don't think the acute tubular injury was bronchial, Dad. I think it was the tubes by the kidneys, wasn't it Shane? I think a fast on Sunday (tomorrow) would be perfect and I will be joining in. I am thankful that Linda is responsive and she would be more so if she could get off so much sedation. Thank you to Shane and Shila for taking care of us at your home, and thank you to Deana for driving us around. I loved being with all of you and will have all of you in my prayers as well as your mother. Rashadd, I can tell that you are a big comfort to Linda when you are there. She really needs you by her. Hang in there. We love you. I'm confident that each day she will get a little stronger. Love to you all, Jeri.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment