Wednesday, February 25, 2009
2010 Garrard Family Reunion
Hi family. When I was in Tampa last weekend with the softball tournament, I called Jeanette. I wish I could have seen her, but it was still hours away and we didn't have it in our schedule. I asked Jeanette about the cruise plans for the reunion. She said that her sister-in-law has not forgotten about it and is working it - soon if not already. I told Jeanette that the family was asking about it. Hopefully we will hear more soon. I asked her if she was able to keep up with the blog and emails, and she was getting a new cable or something for her computer, so she has been offline for a little while.
Kristina's baby is due in 3 weeks (4 weeks when I talked to Jern), so I guess that will be the next baby in the family. Angela is due in May. She said everyone was doing fine.
Kristina's baby is due in 3 weeks (4 weeks when I talked to Jern), so I guess that will be the next baby in the family. Angela is due in May. She said everyone was doing fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kathy, do you know if Kristina and Angela are having boy or girl babies? Thanks for talking to Jeanette about the reunion. Love, Jeri
To be honest, I can't remember if she told me previously. I didn't ask her when I spoke to her.
Post a Comment