What a precious baby sister you were to all of us Garrard sisters and brother, Kathy! And you still are. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday this month. Congratulations to Jeanette's family, Kristina and Angela on the new babies. We look forward to seeing them next year at our reunion but would love to see some pictures posted.
Happy St. Patty's Day on the 17th! Love to all, Jeri
2 comments:
How sweet of you to say. You were all wonderful big sisters and brother too!! I love you. Thank you for the birthday wish.
Dearest Kathy,
I wrote a comment a long time ago to wish you a Happy Birthday too, but it didn't show up on the blog. Something must have gone wrong. So I'll write again that I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and we were thinking about you on your special day.
Love, Susan
Post a Comment