Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A post from Linda!!!

I got my feeding tube out yesterday. It was almost 3 feet long. Now I have a second belly button. The doctor said it will take 6-12 months to recover completely. I have anemia, scar tissue in my kidneys and I still have to have more tests and find out what is wrong with my voice. I am very weak and tired. This experience has changed my life.
I will probably go back to work part time but not until I am completely well.
I went to Time Out for Women with Beth, Deana and Shila this past weekend. We had a lot of fun. I love my daughters. Every Wednesday we get together and have a great time.
I started my geneology last week and I can't wait to do their work in the temple. I feel like this is God telling me to STOP doing what you are doing and get Rashadd's geneology done right now.
Jeanette, Congratulations on being a grandma two more times. I am looking forward to meeting your husband at the cruise reunion.
Jeri, yes I am extremely bored being a scrubologist, so call me when you get here to Washington.
Mama and Daddy, I miss you and think about you everyday. Thank you for all you have done.
I love you, Linda.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad to get this update. I was wondering about Linda just the other day. I'm sorry to hear how weak and tired you are, big sister. I hope you can get everything fixed. I love you, Kathy.

Bruce and Jeri said...

Linda, good to hear from you! I'm still trying to figure out what a scrubologist is, but I'm glad you have time to do genealogy now. Its no wonder your voice is having a problem with that big tube you had down your throat. It probably bent your voice box! I love you and will call Beth next week. Jeri

Susan Earl said...

Linda! I'm so glad you are feeling better, but I'm sorry you still feel week and tired. I hope and pray for your full recovery so you can be strong and healthy like you were before. You've been through so much that this is a blessing to have you up and around now. I sent you a get well card but the hospital sent it back. I hope you are up to talking on the phone now. I've been wanting to talk to you!!! I love you so much. Susan

Kathy said...

Linda, How are you this week? We want to hear about you. Love ya!