Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Alisha!

I love this picture of Alisha. I think she was 8 at the time. It is one of those everyday being in your pajamas in the kitchen picture. She is my life I love her so much. I can't believe she is 11 now! We are having her birthday party today and she has invited 18 girls. I think that all of them are comming too. What was I thinking? Oh well it is only for a few hours and you only turn 11 once right?

2 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

Happy Happy Birthday to a very sweet girl!!! I'm so glad you were born, Alisha. Hope you have a very fun birthday. Love, Great Aunt Jeri

Susan Earl said...

Happy Birthday to Alisha! And guess who else is having a birthday on April 11th. Kimberly, my baby! I'm so happy that both these wonderful and beautiful girls came into our family. I love you both and again, Happy Birthday!