Happy Easter tomorrow. I hope you all have a nice day. I wrote in my blog about what the Savior means to me; I'm so grateful for His atonement for us.
I've been teaching a lot of painting classes lately. I put some of my things on my blog as well, like this little sugar egg on the left. It's a card and envelope that I painted on. It's fun for me and I meet lots of nice people in my classes. I'm enjoying being my own boss and making my own hours while doing something I love.
I wanted to wish a happy birthday for April to Malea, Alicia, Angela, Kimberly, Dad, and Jeri. What a beautiful time of year to be born! We are so blessed to have you all in our family. I hope you can (or your parent can) tell us on the GFB what your birthday was like or is going to be like. We love to see pictures too! We love you all so much and hope your special day is a good one for you.
Even though we love the nice spring weather here, it makes the allergies act up. I've had a bad time with congestion lately. Early last week I had a bad migraine for two days, Doug took my blood pressure which was sky high. So he called 911 for an ambulance to come take me to the hospital. Long story short, Doug took me to the emergency room. They ran some tests and did a cat scan. Then put me on an IV to give me several medicines to make the migraine pain away. I've never had such strong pain killers. And I've never been drunk. But I guess I know how it feels now! I was told to change my medications and see my doctor the next day. Which I did. We've got an appointment to see an allergist next week. So here I am now at home, much improved and we'll see if the new meds work! It was pretty scary so I'm glad that is over. I kept thinking about Linda and how much worse things were for her. Our lives are so fragile, we don't think about it until something bad happens to us.
The doctor has me on cortisone for four days and so I can't be around any one that is sick. So we won't be with the family for Easter because Stacey has a cold. I'm disappointed but I've got to get this under control.
I would love for someone to let us know how Linda is doing now. It was good to get a blog from her a week or two ago. Is your voice coming back yet? Get well soon honey, I'm still praying for you.
Love to all, Susan
2 comments:
Oh, Susan! That IS scary and I'm glad you are getting it under control, or I hope it does soon. You take care of yourself, I love you. Mama talked to Linda for a few minutes this week. She needs to post a comment. Happy Easter!
Susan, I'm so sorry your blood pressure is so high. Thanks for letting us know. Please take care of yourself. We all love you. I talked with Linda on Rashadd's phone a couple weeks ago and she sounded pretty good. Her voice is a little weak. It will take more time before she is back to herself again but she is in good spirits. Jeri
Post a Comment