Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeri!















Happy birthday to Jeri this Monday April 20th! I have lots more pictures of you, Jeri, than I do of Dad. So these are just a few. Remembering some of the things I've enjoyed when I've been with you, are the great days of growing up together as sisters. I always admired your pretty long blond hair. I loved when your family moved back to Utah. We'd get together with Linda's family and share holidays and special times when our kids were all young. Then when you moved close to us near Brigham City was when we all got so close. That was fun to have the boys grow up together.
Remembering the Utah family reunion/Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary party was was a lot of work that you and Bruce did. We appreciated all you did to make it such a success and we had so much fun.
It was nice to have you come stay with us here in Pennslyvania for Diane's graduation. We had fun going into New York with you and showing you the sights. You guys soon learned your way around; and Diane had fun on her shopping spree!
We've all enjoyed watching you perform in the Tabernacle Choir. It's been a wonderful experience for you, and I'm happy you could be a part of the that.
I want to thank you again for planning Mom's 50th Birthday party along with the scrapbook pages we all made for Dad and Mom. I'm so glad I got to come and be together for the party.
There are many other things I could say that are part of why we all admire and love you Jeri. But these are just a few reasons.
I hope you have a nice birthday tomorrow. Send us pictures of your celebration!
I love you, Susan

4 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

Susan, how sweet of you to remember my birthday this way. Thank you for being such a good big sister. I have enjoyed all the times we have spent together and hope to do more in the future. I love you, Jeri.

Shila said...

Happy Birthday Jeri! We love you and your sweetness!

Kathy said...

Jeri, I hope you had a happy birthday and got my card in the mail. Susan, thank you for doing this. I love my sisters.

Bruce and Jeri said...

Yes, thank you, Kathy for the card. I did get it and you are so thoughtful! Love you.