Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ICU request

Just a foot note for those looking to send a card or flowers. The ICU does not accept flowers so it might be best to hold off on those. We should have some more updates later today (Tuesday).

3 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

Things are sounding positive and we will just keep praying. I'm so proud of all you Conways for the love you are showing your mom. I will see you all tomorrow, Wednesday, night. Diane and I will get into the SEA-TAC Airport at 3:55 PM. Shane, are you still able to pick us up? Love, Jeri

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you will be flying up there. That is great. Let me know if I need to....

Shila said...

Hey Jeri, Shane is snoring right now, he is pretty drained as they all are. We were all talking tonight and Deana has said that her, Jesse, and Kelly will be there to greet and pick you and Diane up from the airport tomorrow. Have a safe flight and we will see you then!