Sunday, February 1, 2009
My Mom is Sick
My mom is in the ICU and really sick. Her kidneys are not functioning, her left lung has fluid but her right lung is full of puss and they are currently draining it. This infection from her lung has traveled intravaneously (sp?) throughout the rest of her body. Her blood pressure is very low. Right now she is sedated and on a breathing machine. They have put a feeding tube in her to give her nutrients. We are waiting to see how things go. It could take 2-4 days before we know anything. The doctor is going to do a CT Scan on her abdomen to look at her pancreas and gall bladder. Please pray for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beth, I'm so sorry about your mom. How are you and the rest of the family doing? How is Rashadd? Please keep us posted. I wish we were there, even though there isn't anything we can do. We want to hear about your trip to Disneyland. Your mom must have worn herself out having so much fun, but I'm sure she'll have a great memory and so will you. We are praying for her. Love, Jeri
Beth, your blog doesn't allow me to make comments on it. You must have changed the settings because I use to be able to. What is the name of the hospital your mom is at? Jeri
Post a Comment