Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Pictures to Cheer Us Up
Beth, thank you for the update on Linda. I wish I could be there to hold her hand along with all of you. I was looking at family pictures I had and wanted to cheer us up a little. So if you want to see some pictures of Linda, I put seven on the MyFamily site.
How are you all holding up? I know you are trying to be strong. I'm thankful that each day we seem to have small improvements. Heavenly Father is with Linda and our family, and is listening to our prayers.
I'm so glad we can talk on this family blog. I'm checking any news every chance I get.
Love, Susan
How are you all holding up? I know you are trying to be strong. I'm thankful that each day we seem to have small improvements. Heavenly Father is with Linda and our family, and is listening to our prayers.
I'm so glad we can talk on this family blog. I'm checking any news every chance I get.
Love, Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Susan,
I'll go look at those later when I get home(at work now). Thank you. I love you and appreciate your strength. ~ Kathy
Did you figure out how to put pictures on your blog? Thanks for sharing them. Love, Jeri
Post a Comment