Wednesday, February 18, 2009
"Take me to your leader"
We (Deana, mom and I) are sitting here at Deana's house having our weekly Wednesday visits. We are so happy to have her with us again. Mom wanted to express her gratitude for all of the balloons, cards, flowers, and prayers from everyone. (Yes, she did receive your card and cd Jeri)
She wanted to tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you for the valentine's and that she loves you. I read all of the posts to her and we laughed and cried. She says, "Thank you!!!" She also said, "All of my tubular descrepancies (sp?) have been resolved!" (Ronnie, she thinks that she looks like Nuar the Wacky Alien.) She thinks she has lost about 60 pounds. She is really weak and lays on the couch but still is able to joke, laugh and cry. Her voice is still not 100% but we are just so happy that she can talk to us.
We (I am speaking for all of the Conway kids) would like to thank everyone for being so supportive and for your prayers, pictures, and love.
She wanted to tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you for the valentine's and that she loves you. I read all of the posts to her and we laughed and cried. She says, "Thank you!!!" She also said, "All of my tubular descrepancies (sp?) have been resolved!" (Ronnie, she thinks that she looks like Nuar the Wacky Alien.) She thinks she has lost about 60 pounds. She is really weak and lays on the couch but still is able to joke, laugh and cry. Her voice is still not 100% but we are just so happy that she can talk to us.
We (I am speaking for all of the Conway kids) would like to thank everyone for being so supportive and for your prayers, pictures, and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Linda, I love you so much! How on earth would we be without you!!?? I'm so glad we don't have to answer that. That is so funny. I'm glad you're doing better. Your little sis, Kathy.
That is so funny, me and Shane are sitting in bed laughing and playing it over again! We love you and are glad you are on your way to recovering!
Thank you for the video Linda and kids! Linda you're always cheering us up and kidding around. It's soooooo good to see you getting better. I'm looking forward to talking with you, when your voice and strength is back. I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving you back to us. I love you so much.
Linda, how cute you are! I am thankful to have you back among the living. I love you and wish we could hear all about your experience when you're voice is up to it. Jeri
haha! i hope my dad has seen this....Linda i am so glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment