Friday, February 20, 2009

Remember This?

This was at the Peoria/Nauvoo reunion. All the cousins look like they're having fun except Michael. Jeanette, if you are getting this...could you give us some more details yet about our next reunion?
Linda, you looked great on your Nuar video. It's a little fuzzy and your voice sounds raspy but what an improvement from the ICU! That was not a good way to lose weight.
Ron, you are amazing and we laughed so hard at your Nuar family! How in the world do you make all those weird looks?
Love to you all, Jeri

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the picture. That was a fun trip. We are looking forward to the next reunion.
Ron, we are making bets in my family on who all of your Nuar characters are. Some think Nuar is Michael, but I think it is you. Who is right?

Bruce and Jeri said...

I think they are all Ron, but I don't know how he does it. Jeri

Shila said...

I remember that it was so hot there! I loved the Nauvoo experience! I think that Nuar is Mike and the rest are Ron. Is that true or is Tran some of the girls in there? Shane and Alisha just saw it yesterday and it was so funny to watch their faces as each character came on. Nuar reminds me of Stitch in Lilo and Stitch.