Sunday, November 8, 2009
Latest Research
Dear Family,
I have researched some hotels right on the beach. The one that looks the best, with the most to do is the Wyndom Ocean Walk. It is connected to the boardwalk where all the fun is. (arcades, fireworks,bunji jump,several restaurants, shops,parasailing,boat rides,bonfire on the beach pit, water fountain for kids, and more.) It has a lazy river with slide, spa and several pools. The rooms have kitchens, and can sleep 4 to 6 people. The rate is $250 per night with a min. of a 2-night stay. Each family would take care of Breakfast and Lunch, and then we could meet some where for Dinner. Because of the price I am thinking a 2-night stay would be enough. By the way I read your emails I am still not getting definite choices. There are a lot of uncertainty in your choice’s, like,” if the majority wants one thing, then I would be ok with that choice.” I need you to tell me your choice either the beach or a cruise. Not whatever the majority picks I will be ok with, cause no one is being specific with their choice. I am not going to decide for everyone. Tell me which it is, the beach or the cruise. It looks to me like a cruise for a family of 2 or 3 would be a better deal than the beach, but if you are a family of 5 or 6 the beach would be a better deal. Although, we could put more than one family in a room and it would be a better price for the smaller families to go to the beach to. Just let me know.
All My Love,
Jeanette
I have researched some hotels right on the beach. The one that looks the best, with the most to do is the Wyndom Ocean Walk. It is connected to the boardwalk where all the fun is. (arcades, fireworks,bunji jump,several restaurants, shops,parasailing,boat rides,bonfire on the beach pit, water fountain for kids, and more.) It has a lazy river with slide, spa and several pools. The rooms have kitchens, and can sleep 4 to 6 people. The rate is $250 per night with a min. of a 2-night stay. Each family would take care of Breakfast and Lunch, and then we could meet some where for Dinner. Because of the price I am thinking a 2-night stay would be enough. By the way I read your emails I am still not getting definite choices. There are a lot of uncertainty in your choice’s, like,” if the majority wants one thing, then I would be ok with that choice.” I need you to tell me your choice either the beach or a cruise. Not whatever the majority picks I will be ok with, cause no one is being specific with their choice. I am not going to decide for everyone. Tell me which it is, the beach or the cruise. It looks to me like a cruise for a family of 2 or 3 would be a better deal than the beach, but if you are a family of 5 or 6 the beach would be a better deal. Although, we could put more than one family in a room and it would be a better price for the smaller families to go to the beach to. Just let me know.
All My Love,
Jeanette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for your research, Jeanette. I would have to say that the majority vote in our family is the beach. Anyone interested in sharing a room with Bruce and I?
Post a Comment