Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RON!!!

Ron is our very favorite brother!! Here are some of my favorite pictures of him. (Sorry, Rick, you are on your mission when this pic was taken.)
Ron is always in good form and always ready to help others.

Your sisters all love you very much.
You're the darling of your mother.
And best pal to your dad.
I have missed hearing from you, Ron. You are a grandpa now to a beautiful little girl! Can you believe it? Are you planning to come to our reunion? Thank you for being you. I love you so much! Jeri

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday. The tribute from Jeri was so sweet. I love you, Kathy.

Susan Earl said...

Happy Birthday to Ron! I was so glad to be with you to celebrate over the weekend. You're my favorite brother and I love you. Susan