Thursday, January 8, 2009
Hi From Doug & Susan
Hello dear family! We are finally writing in the GFB so we can join in on all the fun too. I've been trying to write comments but it wouldn't show up. Once Jared started helping me everything worked. Thank you Jared! I've enjoyed reading your blogs and seeing the great pictures on all your sites. I loved the one Dad sent of the "early years" photos along with Ron's song. How did you do that? And doesn't Ron and Mikes new song "Sleepless" sound good. We sure have a talented family.
I hope you all had a peaceful and happy Christmas and holiday season. We were thinking of you. I'll send more later - I love you all. Susan
I hope you all had a peaceful and happy Christmas and holiday season. We were thinking of you. I'll send more later - I love you all. Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun to have you guys here in the family blog!
Hey, Susan. I want pictures. Love, Jeri
Post a Comment