Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My first post on the blog!

Pete and I were treated to a HEAVENLY dinner last Friday night, thanks to our wonderful bosses and Pete's hard work.  Pete did such a great job handling a file of his at work our bosses gave us a free dinner from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!  It was SO good!  The restaurant is at the very top of a super tall building.  After we were done eating we walked around on the wrap-around building and enjoyed the great view!
All I'm going to say is that he just crawled right into Pete's shorts and I had a camera handy!  Too cute!  There are more pics on my blog if you can't get enough of the Beasley boy!

2 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

Beasley Boy is darling and so are you two! Congratulations to Pete for a job well done at work! Jeri

Shila said...

Hey you guys, this puppy is darling. Um, Pete, what happened here?