I am happy for Sarah to get her new companion, Sister Dubrovina, and to get transferred to Gorlivka. You will get her letter about it also. She has been very patient with her last companion, but probably helped her to grow. She can read ou
Happy 4th birthday to our little Emily!!! I hope you had a great day. We want to hear what you did. You are such a big girl. I love you.
We had Jared, Candace, Andy, Randie, and Raidon over yesterday for dinner.

al Tanner Gift of Music Concerts. This time Eric Kunzel, who leads the Cincinnati Pops, directed us and we had 2 guest soloists, Dunyce Graves and Brian Stokes Mitchell. The theme of the concerts was "An American Songbook" and it featured many songs from the 30's and 40's as well as patriotic ones. I especially liked Brian's voice that reminded me of Johnny Mathis (remember him?), but better. He is a famous Broadway stage actor. It was an enjoyable week, but I'm always glad to have more time at home again.I would love to hear how all of you are doing. Love to you all! Jeri


1 comment:
Yeah, I am able to make a comment and post now. Thanks Jared. Jeri I love the pictures.
Post a Comment