Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY


What a wonderful Mother and Grandmother she is!  We all love you and admire you for being such a good example for all of us.  I enjoy talking on the phone with her so much that Daddy falls asleep waiting to get a word in!  I remember most of your children and a few grandchildren that came to celebrate your 80th birthday a few years ago.  We all worked on scrapbook pages to add to a large book of pictures and memories for Mom and Dad.  We're always so happy to be  together, it feels like heaven!  We are looking forward to spending time together at the family reunion this August, and can hardly wait to see you and the rest of our family!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

I enjoy our talks on the phone also. Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. Love you, Jeri