Monday, September 6, 2010
Garrard Family Reunion
Here is a picture of the 2010 Garrard Family Reunion. It was a lot of fun. As the word is getting out, you all probably know that it is my turn to plan the next Garrard Family reunion. Check your gfl email for a message that I sent. My siblings are requested to respond back by the end of September as to whether each of you receive, and all of your children receive the gfl messages.
The next thing I will need to know (by the end of October) is when the school breaks are for each of your children/grandchildren. What would be the best time - is it still in July?
Since there are so many of us, I ask that each family combine your answers and the Garrard sibling respond back to me. I love you all, Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job baby sister!
Post a Comment