Sunday, January 31, 2010
Hi all!
Just wanted to let you know I finally got around to updating our blog after 2 months of inactivity. teamdolan.blogspot.com
We are excited for Leah Christine to come to our family in 3 1/2 weeks. All of you moms know how hard the last month is. It is the longest month of my life. :) I am thankful that I feel good and have decent pregnancies.
I loved the family recordings. Mom, Deana, Shila and I listened to them last week. We loved them. Thank you Ron!
I hope we are still having a reunion! I would love to see everyone. Love you all!!
We are excited for Leah Christine to come to our family in 3 1/2 weeks. All of you moms know how hard the last month is. It is the longest month of my life. :) I am thankful that I feel good and have decent pregnancies.
I loved the family recordings. Mom, Deana, Shila and I listened to them last week. We loved them. Thank you Ron!
I hope we are still having a reunion! I would love to see everyone. Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's worth going to. Beth and Chris have a darling family!
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl! We are looking forward to seeing your family at the reunion this summer!!! Love you.
Post a Comment