Friday, August 14, 2009
Welcome Home Sarah!
Dear Family,
We are excited to hear how Sarah's homecoming went! I bet you've all been so busy with family and friends coming and going. I wish we could have come to see Sarah and the rest of the family at this special time. Jeri, I'm hoping you took lots of pictures that you're going to share soon. I know you must be so proud of Sarah. We are too, and love you all very much.
Susan
We are excited to hear how Sarah's homecoming went! I bet you've all been so busy with family and friends coming and going. I wish we could have come to see Sarah and the rest of the family at this special time. Jeri, I'm hoping you took lots of pictures that you're going to share soon. I know you must be so proud of Sarah. We are too, and love you all very much.
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will try to put a blog on soon about Sarah's homecoming. It's been a little hectic for awhile and I've been spending time with Mom and Dad Garrard while they are here a few more days. Sarah is doing great. Jeri
Post a Comment