Saturday, June 6, 2009
Are We Still Blogging?
I'm not sure if I should continue to write in the family blog or not. From the last few conversations from Lee and Grandpa Garrard, it sounded like we didn't feel like it was safe. What was the final decision on that? If we aren't blogging any more then I will send my letters to our email site instead. Does any one know?
Love to you all, Susan
Love to you all, Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't really want to get into the debate of blogging or not. However, I really don't see the problem. So I say, Yes blog. I find that I can keep up with the family better this way.
I for one am not afraid to blog. We can just be selective on the things we name and say and it shouldn't be a problem. You'll have to decide for yourself what you want to do. I've just been busy for a few weeks and finally did a blog on our site last night. If anyone doesn't want me posting their pictures or saying anything about them, let me know. However, I don't want to exclude anyone and I am being careful. Jeri
Thanks for answering my question Jared and Jeri. I'm glad you feel the same as I do. I like keeping up with the family this way. I always planned on being careful too. Love, Susan
I love blogging and will continue to blog as long as our family blog is up and running. I will still have my own family blog for those to enjoy!
Post a Comment