Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day
















Happy Mother's Day to our sweet and loving Mama. You have always been a wonderful example to your six children. And now that the family has grown you've continued to be a special Mother, Grandmother, and Great
Grandmother. We all love you and admire you so much!
I'm blessed to be one of your children, and I've always felt wanted and loved through out my life. Thank you for taking care of me when I was small, and putting up with me when I was a teen! I remember always clinging to you when I was young. That was (and still is) my favorite place to be. Next to my Mama. And even with six children you always made time to be with me.
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. I sent you a card in the mail, but never know if it gets to you in time. I'll try to call and talk with you and Dad. I love you very much.
I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the other Mommies in the family! Bless you for all you do to love and raise your children. I love you all, Susan

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I agree, Susan. Our Mama is the greatest.

Bruce and Jeri said...

Thanks for the post, Susan. I ditto what you said. Love, Jeri