Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas family. We dont need the above jiberish. We are thinking of you as always we love you.

3 comments:

Bruce and Jeri said...

Darling picture! Hope you had a Merry Christmas too. Love, Jeri

Shila said...

Happy New Year!! We loved seeing that beautiful picture of Mama and Daddy. Rashadd and I had a Merry Christmas with my grandbabies. Now, we are enjoying our Wednesday together with my daughters. It's raining and flooding here, so send up the sunshine please!!
Stay healthy for me because I love you so much.

Your eldest, Linda

Susan Earl said...

Mom and Dad, what a cute picture of you together. You both look so good to us.
I'm glad to finally be on the family blog. And Linda, it's so good to see you on here too! I've been sending you letters with the GFL but yours has been coming back to us. Love you all so much, Susan